Saturday, March 31, 2012

Colourful day...

A beautiful Autumn day here today ...a shame we didn't have weather like this during Summer :).

I was reading the other day that as a nation, Australians have become obsessed with the weather and considering the Summer we have just had it is no wonder.  It was the first Summer that I can remember using my dryer constantly due to wet and rainy days!!!

Loved the colour combo over at Colour Q this week...


So bright and cheery...


Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Christina said...

What a beauty! I just adore your gorgeous flower and mix of patterned papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Kara said...

how pretty!! love the tiny tag pinned to your beautiful bow!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card, love your silk flowers.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Natalie, I love your flower! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Such a gorgeous card Natalie! Love the colour combo :)

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the mix of colors and patterns you used.

Eila Sandberg said...

Hi there! Not sure if this is still your blog or if you've moved somewhere else. The current post is from March?! Just wanted to thank you for popping by my blog and leaving love. Enjoy your week! cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails