Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Favourites...

Just had to play along because:
a) the kids are both at school today :)
b) who doesn't want to lift every card that the PTI girls create and;
c) PTI products....need I say more :D

I used Betsy's cards as inspiration...


and came up with this...


I used the limited edition 'a big thank you' stamp, raspberry fizz and aqua mist ink, aqua mist buttons, rustic cream cardstock and distress dots patterned paper.

Would love to create more but I think my time is up. I am off to finish organising Miss A's 4th birthday party.

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful , love the papers you used and the pretty colors. At first I said , what it's Sunday! Then relized you are from Australia !

Sheryl Berglund said...

I LOVE those colors together! I haven't used my thank you stamp set yet, now I'm going to have to CASE your card! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails