Monday, February 20, 2012

Just another manic Monday...

Mondays are my day to get everything done without any children under foot and today I went for broke...lol.

Both fridges are sparkling inside and out, both cars are sparkling inside and out, been to the organic grocery store to grab some yummy goodies, took the vacuum in for repair and even managed to have a lovely coffee with hubby at the most gorgeous little cafe that a friend suggested i try. And she was right...the most divine coffee ever! :)

Just popping in to share my card for the My Minds Eye card sketch.


And a few others...



Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Marelize said...

Gorgeous cards!

Mitra Pratt said...

Congrats on your cleaning whirl wind and I LOVE those cards of yours SUCH lovely colors!

Linda said...

Just beautiful Natalie! I would just like to pass on to you the Liebster Blog Award - details on my blog. xL

Alicia said...

Hi Nat,
Your cards are as always STUNNING! So beautiful each and every one of them. Lots has been going on in my "neck of the woods"...I havent been emailing very frequently at all. So glad to see your beautiful creations. I must stop by your blog more often.
Alicia xx

Angela said...

Hi Nat. Gorgeous cards as usual. Glad to hear you are using your free time wisely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails