Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I scream, you scream...

we all scream for ice cream!!!

Well, my kids sure are :). The weather in our little part of the world is finally starting to feel like summer. Today they have two of their closest friends over and while my house looks like a bomb went off, they are having the time of their lives and are currently trying to catch butterflies. Not sure that they are having much success but the giggles coming from the backyard are just the cutest.

Just popping in again to share a few summery cards that I made a while back when we were desperate for summer to make an appearance...


The ice cream is a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow! These are gorgeous Natalie! Love the fun colours. :)

Christina said...

These are so "sweet"! I love the soft colors, lace trim, and doily!

Dee said...

These two wondeful cards are adorable! I love the simple elegance of them. Thanks so much! I am really glad that I just discovered your blog...have a great day in the sun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails