Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Heart...

Some days you just feel that way, right?

So many things to be happy for atm but mostly just watching my two precious kids bloom and grow makes me the happiest. Today I discovered that the never ending noise they make also makes me happy (even when I am begging them to be quiet for 5 mins :) ) as they are not here and the silence is deafening!!!

They are having a sleepover at their grandparents house and having the time of their lives! But here, DH and I are kind of lonely...lol. Oh, don't get me wrong...we are loving the time to ourselves and have got an amazing amount of jobs down without two little sets of hands that always want to help and make a job last for an hour longer than it should...but the silence is killing us...hehehe.

Joined in over at Colour Q this week...loved this combo...


...and because I was on a roll (and the house was so quiet :) )...I also used this colour combo to play over at Meljen's again this week....anything goes!!


Thanks for stopping by...

14 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such pretty cards Natalie. Love the pretty stitched heart with the doily... and that sweet elephant is perfect! :o)

Lisa said...

Both are WONDERFUL Natalie! Your dimensional heart is so pretty and the little elephant just too cute!

Anita Scroggins said...

love the cards! thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ

Candace said...

I LOVE your creations!! Both of these cards are adorable! I just discovered a new favorite designer...adding you to my fave blogs! Your work is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Meljen's Designs!! Hugs!! :)

Sylvia said...

Both cards are beautiful, Natalie! such a cute elephant. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Marelize said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Both really pretty cards. Amazing.

Lacie Root said...

I love the ribbon detail on your cards. I think you have some great cards.

Christina said...

Two beautiful cards with these colors, Natalie! I'm loving the gorgeous seam binding you used. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

LeAnne said...

Oh my.....I don't know which I like better, I love them both! Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous cards, Natalie!!! I LOVE the ribbon and 3D heart - so cool! Congrats for being chosen this week's colourQueen!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!

Patricia said...

congrats to you.. your cards are awesome!

Marybeth said...

Both cards are darling , love all the texture you added. Love that cute elephant ,he is just adorable.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the texture and paper piecing!


Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**

Related Posts with Thumbnails