Monday, January 9, 2012

Delight in Digi's...

**Happy New Year**

I tend to start the new year dabbling in digital stamps and over the weekend printed out some of my favourites from Meljen's Designs.

So while my kids are outside enjoying the summer sunshine and a large juicy slice of watermelon, I thought I would sneak in and share with you.

I am playing along with the challenge over at Meljen's this week...using stars.


Love that bear...so cute.

Here is another I did last week...


And while I am sharing my love of all things Meljen here are the cards I made for the 10 Quick Cards feature in CSPC magazine...lots of yummy little Meljen digi stamps. So versatile...you've just gotta love em' :).


Off to join the kids in the backyard...thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Oh so so so lovely Nat, I so love coming by for some gorgeous card inspiration....I have missed that!

Country Mouse said...

These are beautiful Natalie!!! :)

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

I am so thrilled that you did such lovely work with my digi designs! That is awesome that they are in a magazine, your crafting talent is really amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

All of your cards are superb. Wonderful and unique. Congrats on being published!!!
:O)
Jessica

Jennifer said...

These are incredible! Congratulations on having your work in a magazine! I'm your newest follower!

Dee said...

Just came here from Meljen's blog. I love your work...such creativity. It encourages me to think outside the box. Thanks so much! It was really funny to read that your kids are playing outside in the summer sun, when we are deeply into winter here, but very little snow. Have fun in the sun!!!

Cheryl said...

Your cards are beautiful! I just love your style. I had t sign up as a follower.


Thank you for joining our “Stars”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~
**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**

Carol O said...

What Quick & Easy card and SO CUTE! Thank you for sharing.

Sonia said...

Hello! I love MelJen's designs.
Amazing Creations! love it!
Thanks for sharing.
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Rae Ann said...

Love the paper pieced bear and the way you added the star. The colors are so soft and sweet. Congrats on the magazine layout! Those look amazing too.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Stars challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails