Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Colourful Seeds #1

I stumbled across the Design Seeds site late last year and now it is a place a visit almost daily for inspiration.

I decided not long afterwards that I would use it as a main inspiration for my cardmaking in 2012 and already it has pushed me in many different directions and styles.

The first colour palette I used was this one...

I have a major thing for apricot atm... :)

...and created these two cards.

This card was inspired by a Melissa Phillips card.


Thanks for stopping by and all of your lovely comments.
Will have time over the next few weeks to stop by and visit you all.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This combo of textures and colours is splendid! Love how you added your sentiment!

Kim said...

OOOOOOOOOOO these are just fabulous fabulous fabulousNat!

Cathy said...

WOW Nat your cards are gorgeous.. so elegant.. ADORE both!! Checked out some of your previous posts.. missed seeing your beautiful cards! Have a fab day :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails