Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spring has sprung...

...but I really shouldn't say that too loud!!! Spring has a reputation as being a real tease!!!

I spent today on my own...a very strange way to spend Thursdays...but I am not complaining. My littlest went and had a day with her Nan...something she doesn't get to do much now that Mr N. is in school.

I got to go to the hairdressers for the first time in too long and play with my paper and glue...ahhh, bliss!!

I played along over at Annabelle Stamps with this awesome sketch...



I pulled out my Echo Park Victoria Gardens paper pad...such beautiful colours!! The handmade flower was made using this quick and easy tutorial.

Hope you all had a lovely day!!



6 comments:

Kim said...

what a delish colour combo Nat!!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Gorgeous Spring colours! The flower is just beautiful and I love how you've used the sketch!
Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

Marion said...

So nice that you got some time to be refreshed yourself. A great spring card...Love your seam binding bow! Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelles.

Cathy said...

A beautiful card Nat.. I can see your were inspired by Spring with those yummy colours!! :))

Angela said...

Hello stranger! Haven't been round for a while! Hope your hubby is on the mend. Glad you enjoyed your child free day! A beautiful card too Nat! Xxxxx

Marelize said...

A gorgeous card Natalie! Love the colour combo. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails