Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Case Study #55

Julie Lacey...if you haven't seen this girl's work than you need to go and take a look!!! I love her cards. I love her untouched black and white images that are perfectly complimented with beautiful colours, patterns and shapes...did I mention already that I love her cards?!?!


So when I discovered that she was the September Case Study muse I pulled out all the wonderful digital images that I have and got busy...four cards kinda busy :).

Here is the card that I am submitting for this challenge...



Thanks for stopping by...I am off to do the grocery shopping...groan!!

Hope you are all well...thanks again for the lovely comments.


Link

8 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this one!!

cbuswell said...

LOVE this, gorgeous color combo! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Julie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Natalie! Your CASE is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASE study this week! :)

Arlene said...

Congrats on being the winner over at CASE Study...well deserved. Your work is amazing! :)

Annemieke said...

so so so gorgeous! Love the stamps!
Annemieke

Kim said...

OOOOOOOOO more gorgeousness from you Nat!

sophie said...

hi natalie!! this is a very beautiful card ! love the bird cage!

E.T. said...

i love this! Absolutely stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails