Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank Goodness...

my hubby isn't travelling for work this week!! This ash cloud business is just crazy. Hope not too many of you are affected by this.

More cards?...yep, how did you guess...lol.

But after visiting blogs such as Kim, Belinda, Cathy, Rachel and a many others I actually started editing some photos late this arvo...here's hoping it leads to a LO :).

So back to the cards...

This week at the Studio we got to use this sketch...My son started Kindergarten this year and that means CONSTANT birthday parties!! I have had to spread my wings in the cardmaking department and try my hand at cards that will appeal to five year old boys...not middle aged women :). This card was for a little boy who had a reptile party on the weekend...YUCK. Most of you wouldn't know that I just can't handle snakes or lizards. Spiders don't worry me but snakes and lizards....I am getting the shivers just writing about it...LOATH them :). I spent most of the party out on the veranda while the kids ohhhed, ahhhed and screamed inside :).

ETA..forgot to mention that I used this weeks colour combo at Annabelle stamps for this card...



Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

Belinda said...

LOVE this card Natalie!! Super cute and a perfect boy card. Thanyou so much for your sweet comments on my blog and for linking me up!! I am taking my two to a reptile party in a couple of weeks!! So I too will get to see a lizard, snake, baby alligator etc. Not looking forward to the snake at all!!

ann said...

What a great card for a boy !!! NO I am not into TOUCHING reptiles but I think it is a great idea for a kids pary xxx

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love it!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, now this is SUCH a cool card for a little boy! (Plus it appeals to this middle-aged woman, LOL.) Totally gorgeous! I'm with you on the snake thing. Yuck. My poor hubby had to drive home to Melbourne from Sydney today, after his flight was cancelled. Looong day!

Marelize said...

Wow! What a gorgeous boy card Natalie! :)

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Super cute card, love the little guy!
Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps :)
Andrea

Kim said...

totally looking forward to that layout Nat, ooo gorgeous gorgeous card AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sophie said...

Hi Natalie! hope you are fine!! love this very fun and boyish card!! very sweet!! ahah you made me laugh about this reptile party!! poor you!

Liz Weber said...

Wonderful card Natalie, love how cute it is, love the fun little image!

uhooi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

OH how cute is this boy card Natalie... LOVE IT!!! :)))

E.T said...

such an adorable masculine card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails