Monday, June 20, 2011

Good ol' days....

I remember when these little goodies first came on the market. I remember asking mum for canteen (tuck shop) money to get one...lol.
ahhhh, yum :).

The current challenge over at Lollipop Ladies is to create using this gooey goodness as inspiration. Here is my little creation...


Loved the colour combo...so fresh and fun.

I also used the sketch over at Card Patterns for this card.



A few more cards to share with you tonight and then I am off to lose myself in a book...perfect weather to put on the pj's, make a cuppa of tea and curl up with a good book.



If you get a chance pop over to Aussie cards for Sale...Alicia is having an end of financial year sale...go and grab a beautiful handmade card for an awesome price!!!


Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

Kim said...

just popped in to get my card fix...

Helene said...

Love the combination of papers! Thanks for playing along at the Lollipop Ladies!

Mitralee said...

Love those cards, the first extra yummy!!

ann said...

Super cards !!!I love that little teddy on the get well card so cute xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow some great cards you have here love them all. I especially like the one you made for cardpatterns those colors are great. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

lexie said...

a real sweet card you made for the lollipop Ladies challenge...thanks for playing along...oxo

stampinmoments.com said...

All of your cards are gorgeous! Amazing colour combo's and layouts.
Thanks for playing with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie! I am loving your bow work, love all the elegant designs and gorgeous papers you have used! LOVING what you did with those buttons - I might need to steal that idea! Have a great week!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all your work! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Nadine said...

Absolutaly stunning. Love all your cards, but especially the first one!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the plug Nat! Your cards are AMAZING!!!
Alicia xx

E.T said...

oooh i love these!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails