Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back on top...

What a crazy few weeks. The flu well and truly took hold of my little family but we are all feeling so much better now...well, everyone except DH. But we all know how deadly the dreaded 'man flu' is. What always cracks me up is when he says 'I just don't know where I picked it up from!"....Ummm, HELLO!!! We have all had it....lol.

So the last few days I got back into my crazy cardmaking mood again...not sure when my scrapping mojo plans to show it's face around here. I haven't done a page since the beginning of April!!!

So last week I played along at Colour Q...


And last night when the kids were tucked up in bed, hubby was in Brisbane and gale force winds blew outside, I played along at Card Patterns...



I have a few others on my desk that I will finish tonight as Hubby will be planted in front of the telly to watch the State Of Origin...BORING!!!

Well, I off to vacuum and mop the floors and then Miss A wants her fingernails painted...ah, good times :).

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Kim said...

oooo gorgeous as alwys Nat I adore that second one!

Kendra said...

I LOVE your Colour Q card, sooo adorable!!!

ann said...

Gorgeous cards my favorite is the first one.
Sorry to hear you have all been sick {{hugs }}

Christine Blain said...

Stunning! Love them both; you are very talented. Glad to hear you're on the mend ... don't mind hubby; he'll survive.

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Cathy said...

WOW gorgeous cards Nat, love them both!! Sorry to hear you & yours haven't been well, but I'm glad you're on the mend.. have a fab week :)))

Bridgette said...

oh gosh you are so clever . just checking out your blog and read that you are getting inspired to scrap yah can't wait for that :)

Bridgette said...

ps I am your newest follower :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails