Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wish big...

Just popping in to share a few cards.

Played along at CASE Study this week...I am Sarah Martina Parker's biggest fan. Her cards are just scrumptious!!

Here is her card...


And here is my take of it...

I also used ColourQ challenge #85 for this card...the unusual colours just popped right out at me!!!

I also have this weeks card challenge from The Studio to share. The challenge is to use something shiny on your card.




I used the little iridescent wings that I found at a little craft store when the kids and I were on holidays in April.

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wowzers, Natalie...these cards are gorgeous! Fabulous bow making and lovely accents! I can see that you were inspired by Sarah's card...your style is wonderfully similar to hers! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Hey Natalie!!! I've been trying to comment on your 3 Gorgeous Cards.. BUT! For some reason?? it wouldn't let ME.... Heres hoping it works Now!! Love your 3 cards & super Cute details....
Enjoy your Week!!
XXX

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow Natalie, these are magnificent! I love that you chose to concentrate on the peach colour, your butterflies are so well placed, and your bow - WOW!

Sarah Martina said...

Wow Natalie! You have knocked me out of my chair with these! I LOVE them! Wowzas! Off to peruse your gorgeous blog. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails