Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunshiny winter day...

We have had the most glorious week of weather and today is no exception...but alas, it is not to last! Next week is meant to be rain, rain and wait, you guessed it...RAIN!!!


I played along over at CR84FN this week...funny, this colour combo would usually having me running in the opposite direction but the beautiful weather must of inspired me...


Off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful afternoon with the kids outside and prepare myself for a week which will no doubt end in severe case of cabin fever!!!

Hope you are all well.

2 comments:

Irini said...

Stunning stunning card... I am going to scrap lift you!!!!!...

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful, Natalie. I love the little rose and lace trim. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CR84FN. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails