Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good Buddies...

We are spending the weekend together as a family for the first time in over 6 weeks and to celebrate we are doing NOTHING!!! And it is wonderful. It is beautiful and sunny but a little on the chilly side and we are having fun by enjoying the simple things.

Yesterday, Hubby and the kids made a cubby house in the main lounge room and spent most of the day in it. Last night I cooked Tandoori Chicken burgers and we ate in the cubby...so much fun. We finished the night off with Kit Kat sundaes and then snuggled on the lounge to watch Tangled...ah, bliss!!!

Every now and then I have been sneaking in here to do a little crafting and I have a few things to share today. I have been absent for a while due to all the constant travel to mum's and living out of boxes until furniture got put back where it belongs. I had no time left to sit and blog.

So first up is this weeks Twisted Sketch....(I am going to work backwards :) ).

This weeks twist is Friend.



Next up is last weeks card challenge at The Studio....you need to use fabric on your card.
I printed out a digi mannequin stamp and then wrapped it with a strip of fabric.



I will leave it at that today...be back soon with a few more.

Before I go I just want to lead you over the the beautiful Aussie Cards for Sale website. Alicia has some gorgeous cards on sale from so many talented artists...everyone will find something to their taste over there!!!! We have also been joined by this fabulous designer....I love her work.

Here are a few of my cards that are currently up for sale.


Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I adore both your cards! That fabric you used for the flower and the skirt is so yummy...the color and texture is absolutely gorgeous!

aussiescrapper said...

Oh Nat these cards are just stunning dear friend, I love how you made the leaves with so many layers and that mannequin with the skirt around the body is just super beautiful. Sounds like a wonderful night by the way. Melx

Belinda said...

Aaaahh!! Your cards are SO stunning Natalie. So glad you found some scrapping and blogging time.

Fran said...

Your work is always so stunning!! I love that 'crumpled' vintagey ribbon you use - where do you get it from?

Fran xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails