Thursday, May 26, 2011

friends till the end...


I consider myself pretty darn lucky to have made some beautiful friends since we moved here.

So this one is for them...you know who you are :)


I used the colour palette from Colour Q...what is it with yellow and red atm? Normally I would avoid a colour combo like this but the minute I saw it I got creating....hmmmm? Love those socks, too...very cute.


Still cold in the land of Oz today...and to top it off Noah and I have colds...grrrr. On the bright side Hubby will be home this arvo after a week away for work. Does anyone else get a little annoyed when Hubby rings to tell them that they scored the penthouse room...with a spa...while you are at home with two sick kids? Oh well, he deserves it. He works so hard for us and is extremely talented at what his does...but still...lol.

Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow so striking and vibrant .. love it .. and I adore your blog by the way, sensational .. hugz x

Kim said...

gosh Nat, I am always amazed at how beautiful cards yo make, just delish

Belinda said...

Stunning card Nat. Love those 'leaves' and your pleated cardstock. :-))

Anita S. said...

love the bit of lace behind the leaves. Wonderful eye catcher. Thanks for playing along with us at CQC this week.

ChristineCreations said...

What gorgeous layering of your elements. Beautifully done! Hope your kids are better quickly! It's so hard to have sick kids when your hubby is gone!

Noelle said...

Well, I LOVE what you did with the colors, your card looks so rich and lovely:) Thanks for playing at CQC this week! :)

syviastamps said...

So very lovely, Natalie! Great tribute to your friends. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
Sylvia

LeAnne said...

Whoa, how did I miss this beauty! Awesome!

Linda said...

Finally got myself back to your blog Nat....oh I love your cards! They always seem so perfectly balanced to me - great job girl. Hope you're happy and healthy. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails