Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Enjoy everyday...

even when it is bitterly cold, blowing a gale and you have housework to do :).

Enjoy life...it just goes so fast.

I was watching my little kindergarten man do his homework tonight and realised that his has inherited his Daddy's knack for numbers...HALLAELUJAH, I say!!! Math is so not my strong point...lol. I also realised that his first year of school is flying by...didn't he just start a few weeks ago?!?!?!

He is doing so well...learns his sight words each week, loves to practice writing them (with no pushing from me...he just thinks it is fun...YAY), and loves to read his home readers each night. He loves school, his teacher and has made some wonderful little friends. There are 7 boys in his class and they have all bonded really well!!

Hubby has been away this week so I have been crafting away once the kids are in bed...nice but a little bit too quiet :).

So I played along at CR84FN again...loved this colour scheme.


Love a bit of purple :).

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

ann said...

Natalie I am loving your cards they are gorgeous xx

Irini said...

Natalie your cards are just stunning!! I love your style!!

Andrea M said...

Boy, I'll second that. Life does go fast… I'll also second enjoying it!! This card is wonderful Natalie! What a pretty mix of paper and embellies and I love the way you've layered them! Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Belinda said...

GORGEOUS!!!! You used that colour palette to perfection.

Debgem said...

This is just gorgeous! Love all the pretty details. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Take lots of pictures - they grow fast!

Sarah Martina said...

STUNNING!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Natalie! Love the layered label! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Natalie, if it's at all possible, you made 50 look FABULOUS! LOVE all of the details and especially LOVE the paper you used for the banner! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails