Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All packed up...

My craft room that is....everything except the computer and a few odds and ends have been moved out into the garage in preparation for the painters (Hubby and his dad ;)) to start painting this weekend.

We haven't done much to the inside of this house since we bought it 4 years ago and the previous owners loved blue. I am SO over blue...lol.

We have gone for warm creams and toffee colours...with the contrast of vivid white for the cornices, skirting boards and doors. This room is the first to get done while the kids and I head to Lake Cathie to spend a few days at the beach with my sisters family. Can't wait for both events to get started :).

So being that most things have been packed up...which is killing me ;)...I am not being very creative atm but I still have a few projects from the last couple of weeks to share.

I played along over at Jay Gee's Nook this month. Check out this gorgeous inspiration.


These images are just screaming...frame me and put up once the house is painted...lol. Love them.

Here is the card I made...


Hope you are all having a great week. Rainy and a bit chilly here but I don't mind...kinda looking forward to winter!!

Thanks for stopping by and all your lovely comments.

7 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a lovely card Natalie. I love all the details you added to this card, the buttons, stick pins, the trim hiding under the buttons and that big beautiful flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

One Paper Heart said...

Thanks for popping in and the kind words, good to see you at Jay Gee's challenge,love the card Nat.

Dawn B. said...

Stunning card!
Dawn♥

Cathy said...

WOW Natalie gorgeous card!! Love your interpretation and your hand made flower!! :)

Annemieke said...

What a great card!! love the colours and the buttons.
Annemieke

Kim said...

soooooooo pretty Nat! have a fab holiday

Cristina said...

This is so pretty! Love the softness of it, and those buttons are the perfect touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails