Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOOP WOOP

I got a little giddy...okay okay, I did the happy dance...when I saw this.


Just had to share!!!

And while I am about it I will share my latest card for Twisted sketches.

So here is the sketch... and the twist is Spring (but i am so ready for winter...lol)oh boy, did I struggle with this one. I love it but I realised that circles and myself are just not friends.

So I was only semi happy with this...


And since I am on a roll I will share a LO from some time back...


That's all folks :).

I also wanted to say sorry for not dropping into all your wonderful blogs lately!! Hubby is travelling a lot for work atm and I find by the end of the day I am just falling into bed...nothing creative is happening around here atm and sitting down at the computer for more than a few minutes is a total luxury...lol. I will hop around soon and catch up with you all.

Hope you are all well.

8 comments:

Belinda said...

CONGRATS!!!! Natalie your cards are always absolutely stunning. You may have struggled but it most definately doesn't show. The circles look great. Love your layout too!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Okay, you definitely need to be more than semi happy with your card! When I saw it on Saturday over at Twisted Sketches, I totally fell in love with it instantly! Love the doily trim around the circles, the colors, the sewing pattern tissue and of course the fabric! Gorgeous!

Love the layout too, very fun!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love it all. That card is stunning! I am working on that sketch challenge tonight! But it's going to be hard to beat your card. Love the fun layout too. Colour mix is great.

Cathy said...

Congrats Natalie... gorgeous card!! Doesn't look like you struggled at all with your TS card.. love the mix of pp's and your LO is fantastic.. love the title!! Have a great day :)

Kim said...

woot woot CONGRATS Nat so totally deserved!!! those other projects are gorgeous as always

{Ross} said...

I wrote you this message for tell you that I will do a post on the blog of Italian Association of Scrapbooking on the different mode to use the acrilyc colors on the page. I will take for exemples some pages of scrappers that i love! I ask you if I can use some of your beautiful page. If you don't have a problem whit this can send me an e-mail? Thanks for your disponibility.... my e-mail addres is rossella.palladino1@tin.it
Before the 11 March at 2 p.m. ok?

Sharon said...

Love your cards Natalie and your layout is just gorgeous. So simple and yet so beautiful.

sophie said...

hey congrats!! this is so rewarding isn't it!! and well deserved!! hope you find time for yourself!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails