Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Studio Blog Hop

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to The Studio Challenges
blog hop! You should have arrived here from Fabi's blog, but if you haven't you need to go back to the start of this list..

We hope you feel inspired along the way, as we have this beautiful sketch, kindly designed for us by the super talented Anna Bowkis - Founder of Pencil Lines. Each design member from The Studio has created their own layout, card or off the page version based on this sketch.

Here is my interpretation...



I also used this sketch to create a card...


Our main sponsor for a prize on the studio blog is Scrap With V.
In order to be entered for the main prize you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way.

There will also be some other prizes along the way which our Design Team have kindly donated.
To win these, you need only comment on and follow the blog which is giving the prize. The randomly chosen winners for these prizes will be announced at that Design Team member's blog.

So here is my RAK that I am donating for the draw for all new followers that comment on this post and became followers of my blog through this blog hop! So all you need to do to be in with a chance to with this pack from me is become a new follower and leave me a comment here to let me know that you did and I will put your name in the draw. Also, your comment will still count towards the main prize!

I have included some handmade flowers and pins :).


I will announce the winner here soon after the blog hop ends.

The Blog Hop starts today, March 4th and runs through Tuesday 7th March with the winner of the major prize to be announced on The Studio blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop!
We hope you found some inspiration along the way.

Your next stop is Rosella

Have fun...

38 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a beautiful layout .... and I love the way you've done the bracket around ... and the card ... brilliant!!!! I'm going to be nosy and explore your blog lots more!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love the lo and the card!!!! I am loving that alpha background on the lo!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue said...

Lovely LO and card!!!

Helena Virpi said...

Love the background of your layout and your card is fantastic.

Jimjams said...

Haha - what a great contrast of photos - 2 years makes a big difference, yet he's still the same little lad! That alpha background is so clever and the card shape is brilliant!

Heather Jacob said...

gorgeous simply stunning work love it all and a super card ...hugz x

Sandi said...

What a great way to document the changes in one school year...I love the idean and just might have to steal it!! Beautiful work. I am a brand new follower and I love your blog and your work.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous LO and card!!!

Suzy said...

Your layout is so bright and colorful! Love it! I'm a new follower!
-Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sabina said...

Love the background of your layout!!!

Ελένη said...

Lovely layout and beautiful card!!!!
I am new follower.

Cristina C. said...

I love flowers!!!!! Your card is fantastic!!

Kelly K. said...

Oh I like your style! I am new to scrapbooking and I think thats also my style! New follower!

Cathy said...

Beautiful work Natalie.. love the misted background on your LO and the yummy colours in your card!! Your handmade flowers are gorgeous :)

giovannar said...

Hello Natalie!!!LO very nice and thanks for the prize!!
Giovanna

Francy said...

Wow I love your Lo and so the card.
Now I'm your follower.
Francy

crazycanca said...

lovely LO and card...and now I'm a follower!

Yara said...

Wow! Love both projects! Love the artisan shape misted in the background! Love your RAK too! Beautiful handmade flowers! Thanks! Now I am a follower!

~jan said...

What a cute layout! I always love layouts with comparison photos-your DS got so big! :) Im happy to be following you now!

Ciacchina said...

belli! sia il LO che la card!

curlyqmosaics said...

Fantastic! I love how the colors pop on the kraft paper, and the card is so beautiful!

Ελευθερία said...

wonderful LO, i like the bracket shade on the kraft paper..and the card is ...beautiful!!
thank you for sharing!!!

Janet Z said...

Gorgeous projects! I'm a new follower:)

susy said...

I am a new follower, a beautiful page.I participate willingly to blog hop. I do not have a blogsusy, gioeleandrea@alice.it

BlessedinTexas said...

Love your blog and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for the awesome RAK and I am excited about being a follower here today. Have a blessed SONday and again thanks!! xoxoxo

BlessedinTexas said...

Love your take and love that your happy we are all new followers today!! I can't wait to venture through your blog and inspiration this weekend!! xoxoxo

Lisa W said...

I love the layout and card that you made. I'm also a new follower.

Lisa J said...

I've been a fan ever since I found you in magazines. Now that I've found you online, woohoo, I am a new follower. Love your style and takes on the elements. Great idea with the shaped card too!

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

I'm a new follower. Thank you for this opportunity

Sherri said...

love that card. purple is my fave!

SaraDafne said...

I love the card!!!
S.

karenw said...

I'm always amazed at how much kids change over a year. This is such a lovely Lo - love the subtle background as well. xx

Kim said...

HOLD the phone...this is freakin AWESOME Nat, those colours are litterally popping off the page!!!!!

sophie said...

Hi Natalie!! I love your layout!! love the cards and banners!!

Rita said...

beautifil Lo and card!
thanks for the chance to win

Sarah said...

wow! I love the alphabet background in your LO! It's fabulous!! Your card is really pretty too!

Lillian Child said...

Natalie ... BOTH of your projects are FABULOUS. So creative! Love your style!

And I am already a follower - love your blog!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

aussiescrapper said...

Your card and layout are gorgeous, I love the soft misting, hope you are well, and I am technically challenged also. lol. Melxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails