Thursday, March 31, 2011

Running on time...

Well, who would have thought that I would actually complete the CR84FN challenge before it closed?...not me...lol. I thought I was destined to just play along in the background...even though that was fun too. But this week I am actually running on time.

Here is this weeks colour palette...

It would have been sooooo easy to create a Christmas card with this challenge but I really wanted to challenge myself and so I steered clear!!!

Here is my card...



Good thing my beautiful mum doesn't read this blog because this little number is for her.

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Debgem said...

What a lovely Mother's Day card - so many gorgeous details!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Rachael Funnell said...

This is A lovely card Natalie!!
XXX

Nadia Cannizzo said...

So pretty! I love it! I love your blog template too...so beautiful...

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Lovely card Natalie! Love the strips of various patterned paper you used and the pretty flower embellishment! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful card, Natalie! Your flower is just lovely.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

Your Mom is going to love this STUNNING creation! WOW! Love the pretty bloom and the ruffled paper - so fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN!

Cathy said...

Stunning card Natalie.. LOVE IT!! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Natalie, You Mom is going to LOVE this! LOVE the folded paper, the twill bow and that GORGEOUS flower! FAB card! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

Ginny said...

Glad you didn't run out of time this time. We would have missed this gorgeous card. This is just beautiful!

paperpiecesofmyheart said...

your card is so pretty! i love the leaf pins and flower. Great use of the colors and incorporation of other colors without overpowering the main colors!

Kim said...

this is just so sweet Nat, your details are just perfect!

Susanne Perry said...

Your Mum will definitely love it! Got tome for a catch up in the hols? Hope you've all been well. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails