Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Sundays...

are bliss. Especially when we all get to stay indoors and just chill together!!! We are ignoring the household jobs that need doing and enjoying a relaxing day. Lemon friands are baking, the kids and daddy are playing lego and I have just quickly popped in to share a few cards.

This weeks sketch over at Twisted sketches is so fun and versatile. Go and check out the girls cards...so many different takes of this sketch.
The twist this week is Buttons!!!

I turned it on the side and came up with this...



I also have last weeks card from The Studio.

Our current challenge is to use your favourite song as inspiration.

A few weeks ago, Hubby and I watched the movie Easy A and ever since the Natasha Bedingfield song "Pocket full of sunshine" is on constant replay in my head...lol. It is starting to drive me nuts :).

So here is my card using this song as inspiration...

The denim pocket is from a pair of Miss A's jeans from when she was about one...perfect size :).

And that's all folks :).

I am off to have a cuppa and listen to the rain while the kids are enjoying a movie...perfect rainy Sunday.

Hope you are all well.


7 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie.. loving all the yummy colours and detail!! :)

Alicia said...

These are both gorgeous Nat! I love them both! Sounds like you had the perfect Sunday.
Alicia xx

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

I love both of your cards. I especially think that the "pocket full of sunshine" idea is very clever. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your sweet comment.

Kim said...

I AM TOTALLY stealing your pocket idea its the CUTEST thing I have seen in aloooonnngggg time I soooo LOVE it Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

curlyqmosaics said...

Such fabulous cards! I saw your TS card the other day at Twisted Sketches....so adorable! And the pocket of sunshine card is too cute! Very clever!

Fabi Ormerod said...

The jeans pocket and the sun are wondastic Natalie...i must lift you soon lol ;))))

Patiscrap said...

Hi Natalie! Your cards are wonderful! I love the colors and design of the papers, and embellishments to decorate element that uses them, everything perfect! Kisses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails