Monday, March 28, 2011

Quiet Mondays...

No one home today but me....and I am LOVING it...lol.

We had another rainy weekend and while I love them, my kids are not the biggest fans for being stuck inside. That means a whole lot of whinging and whining about how bored they are...etc. The sun finally popped out yesterday afternoon and we were able to get out to ride bikes, scooters and have Daddy show us his skateboarding skills...it was too funny. Lets just say he isn't a teenager anymore and in the 15 years that I have know him I have never seen him on one. I don't think Noah's skateboard or his ego will ever be the same again!!!

Some of you are probably sick and tired of seeing cards but I have more to share today. I haven't scrapped a page since early March and my mojo is very card focused atm.

This weeks challenge at The Studio is to make a card using a photograph. Go and check out the other DT girls cards...some great ideas.

I used this as an excuse to print out one of the many vintage photographs I have collected. Put it with some of my new paper crush...MME Stella and Rose...and I came up with this.



This card was made for the CR84FN colour challenge...but I never got it photographed in time.
I loved these colours together!!! The blue frame is from The Graphics Fairy...I just changed the colour to fit in with the required colours.

And lastly it was my last blog post over at SWV the other week. I have stepped down from my position over there...I had fun but life was catching up with me and it was becoming more of a chore than fun.

I used the scraps from my last kit to create a set of cards. The kit can be found here and here is my LO that I made using it.


And here is the set of cards that I made with the left overs.


and that's all folks.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

6 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! Such fabulous creations! I am totally in love with the vintage picture one you did. It is so fun and the papers you chose to accompany the photograph are perfect! I am totally diggin' the card trio too...what great use of leftovers! Beautiful!

Belinda said...

Stunning layout Nat and I just ADORE your cards especially those you made with the leftovers. Scrumptious!! Enjoy your alone time!!!

Kim said...

I could never get tired of seeing your gorgeous cards Nat!!!!

ann said...

Love your cards especially love the image!!!!

Chantal said...

Wow your work is sooo gorgeous! Your cards are top notch! Very inspiring! Love it all! :D

patti west said...

Natalie, your work is always so beautiful!!! I could hang out at your blog for hours. :) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails