Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Tuesdays...

I know, it is still Monday....but tomorrow means I am going to be a very happy girl. I am off to see my dearest friend after she has spent over a month in hospital. I won't go into details but oh how I have missed her. We talk every week on the phone and catch up in person at least every second week. Our boys go to school together and it just eats away at me when I am helpless to be able to do anything for her.

To see her this afternoon waiting to pick up her son from school was just wonderful. Her mum told me that morning that there was a slight chance that she would be heading home but I got the shock of my life to see her standing there in the afternoon. Can you tell I am just giddy with happiness?

So tomorrow I am heading over with some choccies, a big bunch of flowers and enough girly talk to fill a couple of days...lol.

I will also be taking this to her. I was thinking of her while i made it for the Lollipop Ladies challenge yesterday.

We needed to use this image as inspiration...yummo. I love these things...hehehe.

I also used this weeks sketch from Card Patterns...


Aaaaand...:)...the zipper flower challenge over at Just us Girls.

Hope you are enjoying you day.
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a gorgeous card! I adore the dreamy pastels!

whoistracy said...

Wow! Just fantastic!! Love the soft colors here. That doily, the pearls. So many great details. Stunning card. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Daniela said...

Beautiful card. I love that flower.

Becci Sundberg said...

Oh wow what a stunning card. I just love it!!!
Thanks for playing along with The Lollipop Ladies

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Gorgeous card! Love that zipper flower and the colors you combined. Thanks for playing long with us at Card Patterns.

Cathy said...

WOW Natalie your card is divine.. LOVE the zipper flower.. so beautiful!! :) hugs

Dana Gustafson said...

Yes indeed! This is a wonderful card for your treasured friend! I love your sweet white zipper flower with just the right touch of pearl bling centers. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGoodness Natalie!! Love everytihng about your Card, The leaves, Ribbon & that Zipper Flower... Yumbo!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment you left on ME blog *MWAH*
I'm now a follower!

Victoria said...

It's so lovely. What kind of ribbon do you use? I like the wrinkles.

RoO said...

very nice cardб fancy colors!
Greetings from Russia!

Andrea M said...

WOW! First of all, I LOVE your inspiration photo (yum!) and second, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! How BEAUTIFUL!!! Great zipper flower, complete with multi-colored center :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at JUGS!

~amy~ said...

stunning...LOVE your card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Related Posts with Thumbnails