Monday, February 14, 2011

A pack of cards...

I can finally share a little secret I have been keeping for a while...

I was asked by the wonderful Anam Stubbington to be a part of thisSketches4Cards is the Card version of the popular Sketches2Scrapbook App and here is my card that is part of this application.

I don't own an iphone...lol...but I was on a bit of high about this project.

Yesterday was also my first day over at The Studio. The card challenge is to use 13 things on your card. I went with 13 images and used a Meljen's digi image. This image is a freebie and can be found here.


And lastly is my last card from Twisted sketches...sorry running a bit behind atm...lol.

The twist for this card was two...I went with two little cupcakes.


...and I think that brings me up to date!!!

Hope you are all well and enjoyed a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

OMG girl, your cards are the cutest ever! And congrats on your exciting news too. It's very well deserved :)

Kim said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO HOW exciting for you Nat , any wonder your cards are just awesome!

Jasmine S said...

Wow Nat,congrats to you. Your cards are amazing so no wonder you were picked. Cant wait to see many more creations.

aussiescrapper said...

Super congratulations dear Nat. that is awesome, what stunning cards. Melxx

Angela said...

Excellent news nat!! I have an iPhone ( love it as much as my camera lol) I just love that ribbon!!! Hope you are settling in now haha! Xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails