Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lets twist...

Another hot one today and we have not long got home from a morning at the beach. Noah joined Nippers this year and he is LOVING it!!!

So today is team A's day over at Twisted Sketches.

Here is this weeks sketchThe twist this week is distress.

And here is my take on it.



I used ink and an edge distressor to distress all edges and I even used ink to distress the ribbon. I make those little flowers and the leaves are a digi stamp from Meljens.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. I am off to tidy up my desk and I might even stop procrastinating about the ironing and just do it...lol. AC is on so I might get it done while the house is cool. Notice I keep saying 'might'...hehehe.

Hope you are all well...

7 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love this card! Looks so so good. I lovethat frame ..
Hope you "might" get your ironing done today..lol I have been avoiding mine all weekend as well.

Susanne Perry said...

Nippers morning for us too, love the card Nat.

Muckyfingers said...

Love this :) xXx

Nancy said...

this is GORGEOUS! love your take on this week's Twisted Card Sketch!!! outstanding!!!

Cathy said...

LOVE your card Nat, just gorgeous!! :) hugs

curlyqmosaics said...

Fabulous card! I LOVE the frame and the flowers. Beautiful!

lisa said...

Just love your blog. You are so talented xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails