Friday, February 18, 2011

Housework awaits...

A bomb has gone off in my house and I need to clean!!!

But I thought I would quickly pop in and share a little project...

This is for the current sketch at Scrap with V....you can see it here.

Miss A on the night she turned 3. I went out and bought a cupcake for each of us to have after dinner and she choose the chocolate one. Her brother performed the most amazing tantrum over this and refused to have any of the other offerings. So Dam and I told him to go without and the next thing Abi hands over her chocolate cupcake for him to have and chooses another...I just love her big heart. She would do absolutely anything for her big brother!!!

I also have my LO's from my Feb. kit at Scrap with V. All kits can be found here.



Some old photos of my little girl. I was going through my photo files back in January and printed out a whole pile of photos that I really wanted to scrap. Love that toothy grin and the serious look she always used to do.

And don't forget...
Hope to see you there!

Anyhoo, the housecleaning is still waiting.

Hope you are all well and looking foward to the weekend.


6 comments:

ann said...

Little miss turning three she is so sweet.
Cute take on the sketch.
How is the houswork going lol
I am trying to do mine not a fun job

Belinda said...

Love your take on the sketch Natalie and what a beautiful little girl giving up her cupcake for her brother. Aaaaww!! That's so lovely. Love your kit layouts too!1 Seeya at the CC tonight. B-)

Chantal said...

Stunning work and how cute is that lightbulb card below! Love it all!

Cathy said...

Great take on the sketch Natalie. What a little sweetie. Love your kit LO's. The butterflies look fabulous!! :) hugs

aussiescrapper said...

Don't you hate cleaning, it is never ending here, and with the floods, I want to wash every wall down....but wow what a stunning layout, true Nat style. I love your sneaks too. Wow that is something Nate is slowly learning, sharing, what an awesome thing for your daughter to do. This makes my heart sing. You and Dam are fantastic parents because she is only doing what she has learned from you. Love Melxx

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

stumbled across your blog. Love your scrapping. Following now too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails