Monday, February 28, 2011

Down in the Studio...

...well, kind of...lol. I am in the office/study/computer room/scrap room/any other names the kids come up with for it room...lol.

I have this weeks card from The Studio to share with you today.

This weeks challenge is to use this sketch to create your card.


Here is my take on it.

And I just couldn't stop at one!! I loved this sketch...so easy to interrupt in so many ways. I used to to participate in this weeks challenge at the Embellish Magazine blog.


I made that little canvas flower myself...if you are interested in the pattern just holler!!!

Now I better run along. Hubby is working from home today and I should be cleaning up the desk in the office/study/computer room/scrap room/any other names the kids come up with for it room while he is at the gym. I better get a move on as all the scraps from these two cards and a few LO's are spread from one end to the other.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

13 comments:

Cathy said...

WOW Natalie so gorgeous, such beautiful detail.. love them both!! :)

Kim said...

yes yes yes would love the pattern Nat, gorgeously goregous as always nat

Belinda said...

Beautiful cards Natalie!! Would love the pattern too!!!!

lisa said...

What beautiful cards x

Irini said...

Natalie your card is gorgeous! you have inspired me to make a wedding card! and I hate making cards I feel they are overwhelming!!!crazy I know!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful card, Natalie! I love the ribbon and flower details! Thanks for playing along with us!

aussiescrapper said...

Absolutely love that gorgeous flower, tell me how did you do it, I love the kraft type background on top too. This is just stunning dear girl. Hope you and yours are all well, love Melxx..

EFI said...

Lovely cards and so elegant!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy Moly Gorgeousness! This really is just so beautiful. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower pattern. Pretty please!! ( caml1@shaw.ca )

Thank you so much for playing along with Embellish!!

Karen said...

Lovely card. I would love the pattern for the flower too.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

congrats on your win with this adorable card

Viola Mahr said...

HOLLER!!! ok, I did it, so now you have to share the flower pattern :P

your card is beautiful, and you totally deserve to win!! :) congratulations!

Ren-Yi said...

I'm officially hollering too. except i wanted to first congratulate you on your Embellish Win. absolutely gorgeous cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails