Monday, January 10, 2011

You leave me no choice...

...here comes the smolder!

HA...love it.

Noah and I went and saw this movie today...I loved it and he has talked about it all afternoon. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. It is so beautifully made and a lovely story.

But that is not my reason for posting today....I have a twisted card to share.

Here is the sketch with the twist of Ribbon...now that is my kind of twist ;).And here is my take on it...




Thank you for you lovely comments on the blog hop....remember that you have until the 15th January to hop all the way around and go into the draw for one of 3 great prizes.

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Natalie

We took our boys to see this movie yesterday, it was brilliant! We loved it!
I think my husband and I will still be going to see the animated feature films long after the kids have grown up and left home, lol.
I absolutely love your card, really beautiful. The papers are devine and the way you pleated the ribbon looks stunning.

Michelle :-)

Heather Jacob said...

love this card it is so soft and beautful.. stunning complimentary colours and a awesome design .. hugs x

Cathy said...

Another beautiful card Natalie... so pretty and feminine.. love it!! :) hugs

Belinda said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Natalie. Sp love your work!!

Metal_Minish said...

Wow, amazing card! Love the colors and the ribbons~

Kim said...

Just so stunning Nat, I love the soft pretty pastel pinks..and the way you present your cards is just AMAZING!

Joke said...

Oh Natalie, I like this card very much. The colours and embellishments make it a perfect card!

Joke.

Valerie said...

This is gorgeous Natalie - absolutely one of my faves!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails