Friday, January 7, 2011

Pink and Grey

is such a pretty colour combo...so when my SWV kit arrived last month with some of the beautiful MME papers I couldn't wait to dive in and get started!!!

It also got me to do something I rarely do...scrap about my hubby!!

Here are the two LO's I made with the kit...which is available for purchase here.




While you are there don't forget to check out all the gorgeous page and card kits and browse the blog for some beautiful inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh so pretty Natalie... love them both!! I can totally relate to not scrapping hubby. He is almost as bad as me when it comes to taking photos!! :)

Angela said...

So much eye candy!!!! I haven't been stalking for a while but you didn't disappoint!!! But then again I am your biggest fan! I felt like you when my eldest went to school, but with three littlies still at home
got over it pretty quick! Look at it positively, more
scrapping of this awesome new phase in his life and some good quality time with your daughter! And they lie there is no time and before you know it he will be home!!! Hope 2011 is kind to you xxxx

Kim said...

you are def the queen of simply elegant!

Belinda said...

These are stunning Natalie. Love 'em!! Seeya at the Blog Hop!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails