Monday, January 31, 2011

Nervous twitch..

I think I have one...lol.

Noah starts school tomorrow morning and I am a wee bit anxious!!! I think I have developed a nervous twitch and as Abigail says "I need Doctor for a check up"...lol.

While he is having a bit of quiet time and Abi is at Pre-school I though I would pop in and share a few of my last projects for Jan. 2011!!

I didn't think I would get the time to play this month at White with 1 but DDDDDH (that stands for dear, dear, dear, dear, dear hubby :) ) took the kids up to his parents house for dinner on Friday afternoon so I had a good 6 hours to sit and play....ahhh, bliss!!!

So here is my take on this months WW1 challenge.



Next is a little birthday card that I made for a little friend of ours. I used a Meljens digital stamp...have I said how much I love these!!!

And that's all for now. I also played along at the Colour Room on Friday but I will share those next time.

Before I go I just want to bring to your attention some fun challenges to help you work you way through your stash. Megan Klauer is one of my fave scrappers and she undertook the 8 is enough challenge at Ella Publishing...I love her LO's and plan on doing this challenge as well. I love the idea of sticking to a limited number of products and not getting overwhelmed by all the bits and pieces that are spread over my desk :).

Next up are the CHA challenges taking place over at Studio Calico...lots of fun and another great way to work through your stash. I haven't even opened my January kit from them so this should get me moving...lol.

Hope you are all well and not too many tears are being shed over kiddies starting pre-school, primary and high school...or even University...:).

Bye for now...


9 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Oh 6 hours you lucky duck. Both look great. Love that very original banner. And the priceless pics. Great work.

Cathy said...

Awesome LO Natalie.. love the mix of pp's and your fantastic banner & your card is absolutely adorable... so so sweet!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

aussiescrapper said...

Hey Nat, your posts always bring a smile to my face, and what a great DDDDDH you have, I love your take on the WW1 challenge this month, my mojo wasn't in full force to fit this one in. The kids here started a week early this year it seems, and thankfully I have my little man at home for another year but save the comment re: the tears for 12 months, I am not sure how I will feel then. Love to you, love your layout and take care. Melxx

Susanne Perry said...

Good luck for you & Noah for tomorrow Nat xx

sophie said...

will be thinking of you and your son! I love this layout but I must say I ADORE the one in the previous post!! awesome use of tapes!! tapes really suit you indeed!!be brave for that new phase of your lives!!

Kim said...

hope it went well Nat, love your take Nat those flags look fab fab and that gorgeous card ...just beautiful

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your layout Natalie, and I hope Noah's first day of school went well today :)

Cheryl said...

Goodness, these are cute! Great layout! I love the papers and fun photos. The unicorn card is just plain ol' cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love what you did with the Jenni Bowlin soda water paper. Making it into a banner? Genious idea! I have that paper, thanks for the inspiration! Also, I just saw your newest Twisted Card, absolutely fabulous! Those cupcakes look so yummy!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails