Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miss Forgetful...

That's me!!

I have a terrible short term memory and it doesn't matter how many things I put in place to help me remember things I will always miss something. Like taking the kids for a play date with a beautiful friend of mine and her two boys. Ooops!!! Got home from grocery shopping to find a message on the answering machine wondering where we were. Shocker!!!

If Dam rings me during the day to tell me something he will repeatedly tell me to write it down.

But I didn't forget to join in at Handmade by Suzanne this month...lol.

This is my take on this months sketch. And I am so in love with tape atm....I want more...in every colour...and every pattern...LOVE IT!!!!



Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

So pretty Natalie... LOVE the tape and all your sweet hearts!! Such a lovely photo!! :)

Belinda said...

Such a sweet layout Natalie and you are so right about that tape. Awesome!!!

Suzanne McGregor said...

Stunning layout! And lovely blog. Thanks for joining at HBS!

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love this layout Natalie, it's gorgeous!!

Gail L said...

This layout is sooo cute! Makes me want to (finally) dig into my stash of tapes!

Valerie said...

What a great layout, Natalie! Love how you used that tape and all the other items in that SC kit. Beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails