Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year...

Hope you all celebrated in style. We headed to Damian's brothers house where the kids enjoyed swimming all afternoon and an evening filled with junk food, sparklers, junk food, fireworks, junk food, hanging out with all their cousins (from both sides of our family :)), oh and did I mention junk food?!?!? It was great...and HOT!!!

So the year that was...live from my scrap room :D

here is my top ten...










I chose these for a variety of reasons...from the design to the story that they tell.

2011 has a lot in store for us...and I can't wait to get started.

8 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Happy New Year Nat, I'll bet Noah will be counting down the days til his big day now that 2011 has begun. See you soon xx

Cathy said...

Happy New Year Natalie :) Loving your top 10 creations... all so beautiful!!

Karen said...

Hi Natalie :-) What amazing pages! I haven't scrapped in ages, as I visited my mum in Canberra, and inadvertently left my albums down there, along with extra photos! I have also discovered Copic markers, so have been attending classes at Erina and launched myself into card making.
Nice to see someone else from the Central Coast - I'm at East Gosford.
Cheers
Karen xoxo

Kim said...

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL so gorgeous Nat, I couldnt choose a fav from these either!

sophie said...

very nice layouts!! my favorite one is fashionata but all are beautiful!! love your style! you rock!!

Nerrida said...

I can see why they are your favourites...I love Fashionista and you two, and butterfly...oh heck, love them all!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Natalie! I just wanted to quickly say hi! and that I LOVE your work. I look forward to working alongside you in 2011 at the Studio Challenges and cannot wait to see what beautiful things you come up with. I have also become a follower of your beautiful blog. Take care, Nadia.

Susanne Perry said...

Congrats on the new DT possies, what a fantastic start to 2011, scrapping-wise for you.....so well deserved too. Hope you have lots of fun. Got time for a visit next in the next week or two? xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails