Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a little grey...

I should be in the kitchen baking gingerbread for our annual 'Gingerbread decorating night,' but I forgot to get the butter out of the fridge to soften so I thought I would spend a little time in here and share a few pages I have gotten done this week while I wait.

Dam was in Melbourne for most of the week...last travel for the year...YAY!!!...and I had the nights to fill. I have run out of ink for my printer so the December Daily has come to a grinding halt but I had a few photos printed out so I sat down to work with them.

Remember this story...

well, I really wanted to document this part of his life and how he takes it all in his stride and the White with 1 challenge was perfect for this...


As his mother, it hurts my heart to see that patch on him but like the title says...he takes it all in his stride. We got his portfolio from Pre-school this week and there was a story in it about kids asking him why he wore glasses and he told them that his eyes don't work like theirs so he needs glasses to help him see. He also stated that they made him look handsome!! Oh how I love this boy :)!!

Well, off to get the gingerbread started and sort out an argument between my two...we are having one of those days :(.

Hope you are all well and ready for Christmas...I am pretty much there...always feel good to be organised!!


9 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your LO Natalie.. great design and the alpha masking looks fab!! Thanks for joining in at WW1.
What a sweet little boy you have with a fabulous attitude to life. He will grow up to be a wonderful young man one day!!

Belinda said...

That layout looks AMAZING Natalie....and I can SO relate to the squabbling!!!! So far so good here today though...LOL

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your layout, that masking looks fab!! What a cutie your little guy is, I love how he said the glasses make him look handsome! Hope the arguments stop for a while with your two. Mine have been pretty good lately, so fingers crossed it will last :)

Heather Jacob said...

beautiful !!!! love the way you have done the masking ..... soft yet somehow it is also dramatic .... the stars and the stitching are great .. hugs x

Felicity said...

um.. WOW this is one amazing page. I love and the story behind the page.
Hope you get those gingerbreads iced. Yummo!!
thanks for playing along at WW1.
x

Kim said...

OMG Nat the misting is just INCREDIBLE, I have my new fav of yours now....they just keep on coming

Melinda said...

WOW your story and LO is really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing and Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 :) xo

sophie said...

Hi Natalie!wow you have been creating like crazy since I last came to visit! I took the time to look at everything and I love your projects! this very last layout is very touching and you indeed can be proud of your boy. I love the monochromatic grey. have a great week and enjoy the xmas spirit!

lizzyc said...

hi! what a special boy! i love what you have done with the WW1 challenge... xx lizzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails