Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Better late than never....

Been a bit crazy around here lately and I forgot to mention that Scrap with V had a cyber crop on Friday night...but don't' stress there is still plenty of time to have some fun and get your entries in!!!

I got the privilege of setting the sketch challenge and I came up with this...

and here is my take on it...


Abi was more interested in wearing the decorations this year than putting them on the tree...how typical!!

So pop over and join it the fun.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

How cute Nat... those pp's really pop on the white background!! LOVE your sketch. Have a fab day. Have a fab day :)

Kim said...

this is simply lovely Nat, I so adore your pattern paper choices GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Belinda said...

I SO love your sketch Nat and your layout is just adorable. This one is next on my long list of things to do!! Cheers B-)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable LO! Cute pics :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails