Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aussie Cards for sale...

Have you seen this?

What an absolutely fabulous idea and I am throwing my hat in the ring to be one of their designers!!

Here are some of my current card creations that I am submitting...

This is one of a set of three that is featured in this months CSPC Magazine....can see a little peak here.


and a few little cute critters...


and a little Christmas cheer...


You can also see more of my cards by clicking the cards tag on the left!

Wish my luck.

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

these are sensational Natalie, I especially love the first one using the Kazzazz paper.. it is a great site I have only just learned about it and I am definately going to submit some of my cards.. I have stacks of them ...yours are beautiful..good luck with the design team I am sure you will be chosen .... hugs x

Alicia said...

What beautiful cards Natalie. I will be in touch via email.
Alicia xx

Kim said...

Oh Nat you will be a show in for this roll !!! GORGEOUS as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I dont popback before Christmas I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Cathy said...

WOW Nat your cards are absolutely gorgeous... good luck on your appln for the DT, but I really don't think you'll need it!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

sophie said...

GOOD LUCK for your DT application! they would be so lucky to have you on board! your cards are amazing!

Alicia said...

Hi Natalie,
I cant seem to find your email on your profile page. Would you mind emailing me when you get a chance.
Thank you
Alicia xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails