Tuesday, November 2, 2010

there she goes...

Still coming to terms with my baby girl at Pre-school. She is enjoying her one day a week but by the time I pick her up she is more than ready to come home!!! I get the most amazing cuddles as I walk through the door...love it!!

Here she is on her first day...love how her big brother opened the door for her and welcomed her to kindy.



Not sure about the finished product here...I think my choice of colours is what is putting me off...but my motto is 'once it's done, it's done!!' :).

I based it one this sketch at Creative Scrappers.


I am now off to finish folding the washing, give the kids a bath and throw a frittata & salad together for dinner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers :)

6 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Aww, what a great older brother....and those gorgeous I missed you mummy hugs are so wonderful hey...

Cathy said...

How gorgeous is this LO!!! love the colours & title and what a cute pic! :)

Tina said...

Wow this is awesome, I love the brightness of it!!!

Susanne Perry said...

How sweet that they get this last couple of months together at preschool before Noah heads off to school

Belinda said...

Aaaaww!! How sweet!! Love the beautiful combo of colours you have used Nat..and those butterflies!!!! Love 'em. B-)

Miranda said...

I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog! Your style is so cute and I absolutely love the vintage spin that I see on a lot of your projects! Look forward to seeing your future art work! :) -Miranda

Related Posts with Thumbnails