Sunday, November 7, 2010

sweet and juicy...

I loved this weeks card sketch over at Twisted Sketches. It is my week off but I just had to play with this sketch. Had this idea swimming in my head from the minute I saw it and teamed it with this weeks palette at The Colour Room.



Here is this weeks colour palette...


These colours remind me of summer....sunny days, juicy watermelon and Christmas cherries!!

Go and check out both sites for some awesome inspiration!!

As for my letter to Summer... well, things are starting to improve. A bit warmer today and we might...just might...reach a lovely 30degrees by Friday. Fingers crossed :).

Thanks for stopping by and all your lovely comments. I love reading them.

9 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

I love love it, the colours you have used here are just perfect and you perfectly balanced them on that amazing card. Watermelon and summer does come to mind with me too. lovely my friend. Melxx

Janet M said...

I love the colors that you used on the card- great job with the Twisted Sketch and thanks for playing along.

loes de groot said...

i really love your card.........
thanx for playing with twisted skecthes : )

loes de groot

Nancy said...

AMAZING job with this week's Twisted Card sketch! and I LOVE these Color Room colors!!!!!! fantastic job! TFS!

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! This card is super cute! I love your interpretation, it totally rocks!

Miranda said...

So adorable!! Whoever gets that card is going to LOVE it!!

Cathy said...

Awesome card Natalie... love it!! If you have a spare moment check out my blog as there is a little something for you! :)

Kim said...

RIGHT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you would stop making such gorgeous cards the drool is ruining my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Very creative, love how you've punched out windows with the scalloped punch, very pretty. Thanks for joining in with the Twisted sketch

Related Posts with Thumbnails