Sunday, November 28, 2010

Straight to the point...

this morning!!! No time to muck around as we are off to see Santa. The kids are super excited and can't wait to give him their very long lists...hehehe. I didn't think Abi would be up to the task this year...she still seems a too little but last night she asked where Santa was and when would he come to 'my house'. It was so cute. She then went on to tell me that she wanted new glasses (sunglasses :)) and a new hat...need to add them to her list...lol.

I did say straight to the point, didn't I? :)

This weeks sketch at Twisted...



The twist this week is 'layers.'

Thanks for stopping by....hope you are all having a great weekend.

9 comments:

Belinda said...

I SO love your cards Nat!!

curlyqmosaics said...

This card is absolutely beatiful! The flower is stunning too! What paper line is it that you used? October Afternoon? I LOVE it!

Joke said...

What a great card! I love the soft colours and it's so well embellished.

Muckyfingers said...

Very pretty card xXx

Kim said...

theres that gorgeous grey twill again Nat, simply stunning

Angela said...

Hope your Santa visit wasn't too traumatic !!! And they get all they ask for!!! Your cards always look soft and beautiful! Hope you are well my friend xxx ps love the blog header! Getting good at this digi stuff!

pattiwest said...

love this card so much! the layers, colors and hearts and flowers make for one fab design!!

patti west said...

love your blog, natalie!! come see here -

http://pattiwest.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-friend-marlene-thinks-my-blog-is.html

scrappergrl said...

Wow! Love your work!! Congrats on the STylish Blogger Award too!! GREAT blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails