Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh the places...

you can play with paper is just amazing. Every time I do a little surfing I seem to stumble across a new challenge site...and I am loving it!!!

I never used to be a challenge junkie...I used to complete my DT assignments and then relish in the 'just for me' time with my paper and glue. These days I find myself needing to be pushed that little bit more...maybe it is because I have such little time to create that I like to make sure I find something that is going to keep me focused and centred...I am a great procrastinator :).

So when I found the Lollipop Ladies through the wonderful Cathy Cufun's blog I got a little excited. Nothing speaks to me more than lollies...lol.
I said last post that I am having a lot of fun with digital stamps and some of the cutest ones I have found are from Meljen's Designs. There was a 50% off sale last week and I am pretty sure I bought up the whole shop...lol. Must remember to hide that credit card bill...hehehe. But even better is that she gives away a freebie every Monday...check them out here. Soooooo...I knew that this
weeks challenge would go perfectly with the cutest little soda.



I was once asked by a fellow papercrafter how I can make cards without stamping. Most of you know that I am NOT a stamper...but like any good papercrafter have a couple of draws filled with them....blush....hehehe. But you don't need to be a stamper to make cards. All of this was done using my computer...even the sentiment on the tag was done in a Word document, printed out and trimmed into a tag. I love that there is very little room for error in my method :)...no smudging, no ink disasters, no wastage...just quick and easy fun!!

Thanks for stopping by...







Related challenges...
Case Study - Challenge #14
Meljens Designs - Food challenge
Lollipop Ladies
- Challenge #8 Jumping Jellybeans

17 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely card, its so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study this week.

Cathy said...

OMG Natalie that is just the cutest card!!! So bright and cheery... love it!! :)

Heather P. said...

Oh my word! This is positively TOO CUTE!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute! Love those wonderful colors and that yummy bow! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Belinda said...

That sure is one cute card Natalie. I'm loving your cards!! PS. I know what you mean about procrastinating too. Why am I blog surfing when there are deadlines to meet?!! LOL

Kim said...

simply stunning Nat , love your bow technique tucked behind the card!!!!!

mforquer said...

Oh this is so cute! I don't think I've ever seen this image!!! Love it. Thanks for playing at Meljen's Designs this week!
Melissa

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is over the top darling, Natalie! From one procrastinatore to another... lol You did a wonderful job with the inspiration! Thanks for playing with us :)

Chris said...

Sweet! :) I really enjoyed being the sponsor this week for CASE study - thanks for playing along!

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute! And such a perfect sentiment!! Love your colors!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Food challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Chantelle said...

Wow, this is such a cute card - love your style. Love that little tag too - thanks for playing along at the Lollipop ladies.

stampinmoments.com said...

This is very cute!! Love the cheeky image and your colours and layout!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Lollipop Ladies :)
Andrea

Michelle said...

I love this card it's so fresh and could that stamp be any cuter? Well done thanks for playing along at Lollipop Ladies this week:) We look forward to seeing more of your amazing creations in the future!

mel said...

For quick and easy fun... this is just adorable!! love the cute little soda and thanks for sharing the link. (My credit card wont thank you though!!) everyone loves Cathy too :)
Thanks so much for playing along with the LL's, if you enjoyed this one - wait for the next challenge - super scrummy!!!

Sammi said...

This is just delightful! I Love the soda - so cute!! mmm..thanks for playing along at the Lollipopo Ladies with us.. pop back on Wednesday for another super treat :D

Nicole said...

Congratulations!

You are in our TOP FIVE at Meljen's Designs this week! Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!

We hope you continue to participate in our challenges each week! Thanks for playing along!

Blessings, Nicole
Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

Melissa Hortin said...

Super cute card! I love the soda image and the colours are so fun. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails