Friday, November 19, 2010

It's oh so quiet...

...so I thought I should pop in for a quick share because my weekend is going to get CRAZY!!!...but a good crazy with a little time for just Hubby and myself thrown in....yay!!

Did this some time ago...my baby girl on her last day in the baby class at swimming. I am not quite sure who was more upset...

Abi? Nah, she couldn't wait to be in a 'big' class like her brother 'Roah.'

Nessa?...her swimming teacher? Nope, I am pretty sure she got a few grey hairs with my Miss A in her class.

Daddy?....oh yeah!!! When his time ended with Noah he knew he still got to share the experience with Abi but this was it...no more Saturday morning swimming with Daddy for anyone. I felt so sorry for him on this day.


I was a little worried about her going up to the next level as she can be a little clingy and once she is in a pattern it is best not to change it...lol. So different to her 'go with the flow' brother!!!
But she loves it and is bursting with excitement as we drive to the pool every Thursday morning. Her new teacher is perfect for her...doesn't put up with crap...hehehe...and she puts everything into it. It is so fun to watch her learn and have fun at the same time!!!

Well, I am going to try and get a little scrapping done...won't be sitting here for a few days after tonight...but I am not complaining!!!

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Kim said...

those bright coloured frames really make the layout po p Nat, love your simple design too, lovely story as well,....we all have those hey!

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Nat.. so loving those bright frames!!

Ness said...

This is a fantastic layout Natalie!! Love the colours. Love Ness xx

sophie said...

GREAT LAYOUT!! I love those frames and mainly the colors of them!! really nice!
have a great week

Related Posts with Thumbnails