Sunday, October 17, 2010

When you wish upon a star....

you land a spot on the Twisted Sketches card DT...:).

Here is sketch #29...with the twist of - Jewel...anyhow, any way.

and here is my take on it...


In other news, we just got back yesterday from a week in Forster.


We spent most of our time on that beach and stayed right across the road....it was beautiful and relaxing and the kids had a blast.

Today I am off to restock our fridge and pantry and hang out a million loads of washing :).

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Belinda said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Well Done Nat...you so deserve it!! Love your work and that card is just awesome. B-)

aussiescrapper said...

Oh I forgot the washing etc when you get home, guess that's what they mean by "back to reality" I am so glad you had a great time, and I love the way you did those awesome stars. Budding Card maker too now.......Love your gorgeous work. Melx

Susanne Perry said...

Congrats Nat!
That explains why no one was home when I snuck by on my way back from Erina. Glad to hear you got away & had a great time (& nice weather!)

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cute card, and I love your interpretation of the sketch. The 3D stars make it that much cuter!

StephC said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sparkle on the end of each star.

Muckyfingers said...

Love the 3D stars :) xx

Joke said...

Wow! Your card is great. I love the 3 dimension stars. Great job!

Joke!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Love how you used the stars instead of flowers. Great card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails