Friday, October 1, 2010

Polarized...


A few of you have asked how I polarized my photos and the answer is so easy!!!


I used this program here...Polaroin.

There are others but I find this one the best.

Poladroid is one.


I love the effect and it brings back sweet memories for me. My Pa had one of the original cameras when I was a kid...would love to know what happened to it. Possibly got tossed out as it was do doubt considered old technology...oh, what I would do to get my hands on it. My sister and I used to love watching the photo roll out...talk about instant gratification...lol.

Today I am once again running around like a mad woman...we have one crazy fun filled long weekend coming up and Dam is on holidays for two weeks...YAY!!! So I am off to tidy the house, get organised, do some alphabet activities with the kids...this weeks letter is Dd :), drink more coffee and hopefully finish off with some scrapping later tonight...fingers crossed.

Hope you are all well and have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

WOW Nat Those photos look awesome. I think I must give that a go. Thanks for sharing!! B-)

aussiescrapper said...

Thanks for letting us know Nat, gorgeous the way they turn out and like you, brings back memories for me too. Enjoy your planned night. Melxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails