Thursday, October 21, 2010

Patience is a virtue....

...or so I keep telling my children :) ...but when one paper crafting nut is waiting for this...my patience is all but run out!!!

I thought today it might possible arrive but by 5pm this afternoon as I made my way through the well worn tracks to my front door to check again I gave in :(....hoping for tomorrow.

Not much to share atm....working on a few LO's here and there but all of them seem to be calling for this punch...hehehe.

I did get the Oct. sketch done over at Handmade by Susanne...


...my baby girl all ready for her first day of Pre-school...but looking at these photos as I was editing and printing them out made me realise that there is much baby left anymore!

And that's about it....grand plans for the weekend...yeah right ;).

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Oh wow, preschool, yes don't they make you feel like time is flying, gorgeous layout and yes I know that feeling waiting for scrap stuff to arrive.....what a gorgeous punch....love to you, hope you are all well. Melxx

Samantha Hauzer said...

oh wow, that punch!!! I MUST get one of those!! I love your cute layout too :)

Belinda said...

Oh that layout is so sweet and adorable. Love it. Hope you survived your baby's first day okay?!! B-)

Kim said...

OOOO that punch looks fabbo, and what can I say aboutthat layout ABSOLUTELY STUNNING< that vine looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

OH...........MY..............GOODNESS!!!! I sooooo want it! the punch that is!!! and for goodness sakes! wasn't she JUST BORN! like last month!!!

Natalie said...

LOL Ange...you crack me up!! It sure does feel like it. Now everyone is telling me it is time for another baby....ummmmm, no thanks :). She is a handful :D.

Related Posts with Thumbnails