Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old fashioned treats...


Mmmm...yummy. My Grandma used to make these when I was a kid and they were so good. This week Noah, Abi and I are learning about the letter Mm...we do a new letter each week...and for our cooking activity we made these. They are still setting...and the wait is killing Mr N...hehehe. Not sure if they will taste the same as my Grandmas but if the mixture on the beaters was anything to go by....well, fingers crossed. I am not looking forward to rolling them in coconut though...looks like I will be spending the rest of the afternoon vacuum and mopping the kitchen :(.

You can find the recipe we used here.

I bit of scrappiness today...

The October sketch challenge over at Anna's...


Used the Studio Calico October kit...loving this one!! Dam and Noah at the beach in Forster. They got to spend a lot of time together just wandering, swimming and having fun....it was so good to see!!

Looks like we are in for more rain this afternoon so I am off to bring the washing in and coax the kids out of the sandpit. Hope it is sunny tomorrow as Noah has his second day of Orientation for kindergarten next year. We are off on a bike ride with his fellow classmates and he is rather excited about it!!!

Hope you are all well.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Kim said...

lovin the misting on the tag Nat, the banner(SIGH) and the 4 photos, the whole layout design totally rocks

ellen s. said...

i saw that layout in the FTLOA gallery! i love love it and those treats look deliciousl

aussiescrapper said...

Oh now I am hungry, they look super divine, I know what you mean by mopping and vaccing.....the kids will remember the fun things you do with them. Melxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails