Friday, October 29, 2010

Just too cute...

I got to witness the quick and simple wedding ceremony of my son and the girl next door a few weeks back. I was lucky enough to be allowed to take photos...even though Miss J was very particular about what, when, where and how to shoot them...lol

They started with a beautiful dance across the road...we live in what could be called a double cul-de-sac, so there is plenty of room and safe places to play...then they came back for some photos and to feed the dog...played my Miss J's little sister, Miss K. It was just so cute and I had to try hard not to giggle constantly. It was very serious business after all :).

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to document this wonderful occasion...



I stitched on this LO...what the!!! I haven't dragged out my sewing machine for over 3 years...it felt good!!!

In other news....check it out here.

Pretty chuffed :). I haven't done a DT for a while...was enjoying just scrapping for myself but I am looking forward to getting back into it.

Hope you are all well.

Cheers.

9 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Congratulations this is great, I hope you enjoy being on the DT, some great names on there, enjoy.

Your sewing looks fantastic on the layout, and I had a giggle with the photos, how cute is that, so glad you had the camera.....the reception with the feeding of the dog and dancing - PRICELESS

Cathy said...

Congrats on your DT spot Natalie!! What an adorable LO... loving the bright colours and cute pics!! :)

Ness said...

So glad to have you on the team Natalie, looking forward to getting to know you. love your Wedding layout, how sweet is that. Love Ness xx

Susanne Perry said...

Hugest congrats Nat & I hope you have lots of fun!
How cute is Noah & settling down already....lol!

Irma said...

Congrats!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog ;)

Belinda said...

Such a sweet layout Nat and a lovely story behind it. Imagine if they got married for real further down the track!!!! At least they have had a practice run!! LOL. Big CONGRATS to you to for making the DT at SWV!! You are going to love it. Ness is so lovely and all the girls are great. B-)

Kim said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH for you I am thrilled for you, I sooooooooooooo love the clean lines you have used on tis Nat, your perfect misting(as always) and I LOVE the sewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

Congratulations Nat :)
How are the newlyweds? lol

Angela said...

Hope you get on well with the daughter in law! What an awesome memory you captured! Gongrats on the DT! they are so lucky to have you!! Xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails