Friday, September 10, 2010

Reading...

and not scrapping. My mojo isn't on vacation but I can't seem to put a book down long enough to get any scrapping done atm. But that is so me...I tend to get so engrossed in one thing at one time. But today my scrap table is calling and I plan on putting the kids to bed tonight and then get scrapping.

Some older pages...still trying to wrap up our little holiday in March...now that I think about it I probably should have done a mini album instead. Oh well, maybe next time.

I have also found myself handwriting on my LO's again. I haven't done this in a long time....saving me time as well.


Love this photo of my two in the back of the car the morning we left. First stop was Macca's for breakfast...their first time and I don't think they were to impressed with it...lol. No fries :).


We have just said goodbye to the inlaws and cousins who came to visit today and the kids are chilling....it is hard work playing all day :). So I am going to finish my cuppa, visit some lovely blogs and then go and start dinner and the night time routine.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Hugs.

2 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Love both of these, I really like the basic gray kraft with writing on, and as I don't have a printer I always hand write on my layouts, I do love to hide my writing though, I found a copy of "Learning to love your handwriting" by Heidi Swapp at the opp shop and am only about 5 pages into it. lol. I love my books too, my routine when I go to bed is to read a scrap mag for a while, then on to my novel, and sometimes if I am at a good bit, I don't go to bed until late/early if you know what I mean. Think of me tonight, I'll be up scrapping too,,,,hopefully, glad all was well last sunday, just to let you know I think about you. Melxx

Kim said...

wow that orange brad in the centre of that flower is really doing it for me....love the design of it Nat...and the simplness of the second

Related Posts with Thumbnails