Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pretty colours...


The minute I saw this inspiration board I started digging through my stash...even though at the time I should have been getting the kids ready to head off to Noah's music class...lol.

A couple of days later I came up with this...Abi with lovely pen marks all over her face. Proof that Miss 2.5 is getting too tall and I need to remember not to leave things on the edge of the kitchen bench. Later that afternoon I also discovered that she had decorated the lounge...grrrrr. Thank goodness for scotch guarding!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.

3 comments:

Belinda said...

That layout is so cute Nat. Love the October Afternoon paper. B-)

aussiescrapper said...

lol, yeh, I totally relate, just taken some photos of Master Nate with my pinecone ink pad and his painted legs, thankfully no furniture though, maybe these two should meet one day, they are very creative, gorgeous layout dear friend. Melxx

Kim said...

tee hee Nat those photos make me laugh...and what a glorious layout you have done, your pattern paper choices are perfect

Related Posts with Thumbnails