Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Krafting away...

Naturally it was the banner in this photograph that lead me to participate in this months Kraft it Up.


I think i need to seek help for this addiction. These days when I start a LO my first thought is 'where to put the banner.'....ummmm, yep I need help...lol.

Here is my take on it...


It seems that I wasn't quite finished with the 'Continental' kit from SC either...pretty sure there is nothing left of it now! Oh and look at my little man...hard to believe he is heading off to school next year....sob, sob!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments...they always put a smile on my face.
Hugs.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

LOVE how you did the banner, it looks fab, and a very cute layout too :)

Deb said...

An awesome take on this month's challenge. I lllloooovvveeee the banner.

Cathy said...

Such an adorable LO. Loving that cute banner and the pics are so sweet!! :)

Beckie said...

So gorgeous!! Your banner is awesome, I love that it has 2 layers.

Alannah said...

beautiful page, and looks like an extra special Mother's Day was had at your place.

Kim said...

NOw I havent seen that type of banner before Nat..love it for sure

Felicity said...

love this page and banners, are GREAT... love how you used for inspiration from the piccie.
THanks for playing along at KIU too :) x

KerrynF said...

Fabulous banner, love the layers to it.

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous LO, brilliant banner ! Thanks for joining in at KIU this month !

WIOIN Kits said...

Love your interpretation of our challenge this month!
Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :-)
Mel

Related Posts with Thumbnails