Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am not...

a religious person but I am almost willing to get down on my knees and pray for the warm weather to STAY!! I love the little teasers we get every couple of days but I hate it when the temp drops low again and the wind picks up...brrrrr.

Not much happening around here...had a wonderful weekend at home. Dam's cousin spent it with us and the kids think he is the best thing since sliced bread so they were beside themselves with excitement :).

I did get a bit of scrapping done when the boys went off to the pub on Saturday night.

Abi and her baby on the swings...she could pass a whole afternoon like this...

and her new love for the camera. I think I have her convinced that my mum lives in the camera because the only way I can get her to look at it is to tell her to say hi to Nan...lol. She does so and then puts on her cheesiest grin and shouts 'Cheese!'


I have been trying to use up some of my old SC kits. I store each kit in a scrapbooking storage bags...I have 5 and rotate them as they arrive. These two LO's were made with the Quilting Bee kit.

Hope you are all having a good week.
Hugs.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love the misting on that top one, and the colours and little butterflies on the second L/O. That's a very cute cheesy grin she has too :)

Kim said...

Nat I am sooooooooooooooo stealing that sun misting idea I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Nerrida said...

Love all your misting - some brilliant ideas here and some great inspiration - thankyou.

Related Posts with Thumbnails